Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fun Post: Puppy Ambush

This male Airedale is babysitting some Scottie pups.  He seems interested in playing with one or two, but he is quickly overwhelmed.  He says, "Oh my god, they are all over me!"



Did you know this is part of my new feature, The Friday Fun Post!?  I get nearly as many funny videos sent to me as I get news tips, so I guess my audience wants to see the lighter side of the dog world too.  I will still stick to the serious business of dog news on most days, but check back here on Fridays for something fun! If you have a fun or adorable video to share, email it to Scoop@DailyDogScoop.com 

5 comments:

  1. That is too cute! It looks like those little ones are having a blast ganging up on their babysitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this guy is thinking "I gotta get out of here, it was a good idea at the time!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a through bathroom clean up. House keeping services probably could take care of that. End of lease cleaning Melbourne, carpet cleaning Melbourne has a lot of alternatives, when it comes to cleaning with help from a professional.

    ReplyDelete